Five Day Tour
The sport of canyoning is great fun and best done in a group. What we can do is put together a package that suits you.
The week long programme is maximum fun and maximum adventure.
Indicative 5 DAY Programme
DAY 1 Glentui
DAY 2 Kaumira
DAY 3 Sharplin
DAY 4 Trifalls/Woolshed
DAY 5 Three Fellahs
- Training in canyoning techniques
- Accommodation at backpacker style
- Food supplied, group cooking
- Transport, Christchurch airport pickup and drop off if required
- Equipment including Harness, Helmet, Wetsuit
- Trained guide
- Max 4:1 ratio guide client
- Small group size max 8
Pricing and programme
- 3-5 day programmes can be put together on request
- Programmes can be varied to meet the needs of the group.
- Pricing based on a minimum number of 4 people
- If you have a smaller number of people it will cost more per person per day
- If you want higher quality accommodation and a cook let us know and we will work out a price for you.
- You need a good level of fitness to be able to enjoy the week.
- If you can run for an hour or bike for 2 hours then this would be a good start.
- For many of the canyons you will need to carry your own gear up hill for 1-2 hours.
- Hiking up and down hills with a pack for 4 -6 hours is a good way to replicate a canyoning day.
If you are interested get in contact with us via email.